Sometimes the sweetest Valentine’s Day celebration is a simple party for two! If you are looking to save some money and still create a romantic environment for you and your beloved, try some of these meaty recipes that the man in your life is sure to love.
- Bacon and Cheese Roll: Apparently, it’s every man’s culinary dream—and probably only okay to eat once a year on this special occasion!
- Sweet Onion Blossom: Create this veggie side dish for your sweetheart using mushrooms, asparagus and a sweet onion.
- Prosciutto and Cheese Stuffed Lamb Tenderloin: Giada de Laurentis will help you find the way to your man’s heart with this rich and simple main dish.
- Easy Ice Cream Cake: This recipe offers a grown-up version of his childhood favorite! Plus, it’s easy to make and looks like it took hours in the kitchen.
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse: Who could resist this classic, creamy and chocolaty dessert?