Longing for a unique way to add your own personal style to your wedding invitations? Here are some great tips for selecting wedding invitations that will re-energize your stationery shopping in fun and fashionable new ways:
- Use unexpected colors. By customizing your wedding invitations with bold and unexpected color combinations, you can add a fresh modern twist to all the stationery in your wedding invitation suite. Try pairing bright colors like yellow or pink with gray or navy.
- Choose a sleek, modern wedding invitation. A design with plenty of clean, blank space will always look much more contemporary than overly ornate wedding invitations, which can look dated at times.
- Incorporate a photo into your wedding invitation suite. From save the date cards to thank you notes and more, photo wedding stationery is a hot trend that will instantly update your wedding stationery style.
- Don’t be afraid to break text traditions. The best part about shopping for your wedding invitations online is that you never have to settle for generic scripts! Break the mold by personalizing every line of your invitations with your own unique flair in both verse and form.
- Find a preferred printing method. Although digital printing always looks nice, there are several other options available for printing your wedding invitations. Order samples of a letterpress design or items from our thermography collection. By educating yourself on the sleekest and most modern printing styles, you will be able to select the best type of printing to suit your wedding invitation style.
How are you planning to add your unique style to your wedding invitations? Leave us a comment and let us know!