Whether you’re looking to add airs and graces to your wedding stationery suite or more of a handcrafted shabby chic feel, our circle gift tags and ribbon will tickle you and your wedding guests pink. Here are two easy ways to add simple embellishments that add to your love story.
For this DIY, you will need thick ribbon, an envelopment and a circle gift tag. Style tip: Your circle gift tag selection will depend on where it’s being used. Here it is closing up your wedding stationery suite. In other places, you may choose a simple monogram for the gift tag.
Get the Look:
After you’ve enclosed all the wedding invite essentials within the envelopment, cut a long piece of ribbon.
Wrap the ribbon around the envelopment and place the circle gift tag over the ribbon and the envelopment to seal it. Ta da!
DIY #2: Gift Tags, Ribbon & Favor Boxes
For this DIY, you can choose thick or thin ribbon or both. The world is your oyster! You’ll also need favor boxes and gift tag stickers.
Get the Look:
1. After you have enclosed your delightful favor within the box, cut a piece of ribbon to wrap around the box. The stylish possiblities here are endless: you can double wrap, use two different ribbon colors and different sizes as well.
2. You can choose to tie the ribbon in an elegant bow, or add a gift tag—a circle or square will both do nicely—to seal the deal. Most importantly, remember that good things come in small packages.
Soft, muted pink tones are a stunning way to add a little color to your day-of attire without going over the top—and a bit of bling doesn’t hurt either! Lucky for us (and you) this pair of Prada peep-toe pumps covers both beautifully. Aren’t they gorgeous?
If you’ve been browsing around for style inspiration lately, chances are you’ve seen much ado about nails. We happen to be obsessed with nails at the moment, so we made it our mission this week to feature something fun and easy your bridesmaids can do at home. Skip the salon, because this chic idea is oh-so-easy! All you need is your favorite polish, a pinch of glitter and a thick top coat.
Three Steps to Standout Nails
1. Paint all your nails (except your ring fingers) in your chosen hue. We went with Merino Wool by Essie… perfect for fall.
2. Paint your ring fingers in a soft, coordinating color. We used You Don’t Know Jacques by OPI… also gorgeous for this time of year. Make sure to do this step one finger at a time, as you’ll need to apply the glitter while your fingernail is still wet.
3. Glitter time! Making sure all your other fingers are out of the way, tap the glitter onto your wet nail. Then gently tap or shake your nail to get rid of the excess glitter.
4. Once the glitter sets, apply a thick top coat to keep it all in place.
Voila! Gorgeous nails everyone will be talking about.
If you try this craft idea yourself, or if you have any DIY ideas to share, send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post them for all of our fans and followers.
Sometimes we see little details that send us over the edge. And this groom-friendly find is no exception. It’s one of the cuter things we’ve seen lately, and we simply couldn’t keep it to ourselves. Stitch a little love into your groom’s tie on the big day… it can be your little secret when you say “I do!”