We’ve been promising their debut for a while, but the day is finally here—Wedding Paper Divas is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new line of save the date magnets!
By combining style and functionality, these charming magnets are sure to land in the coveted spot on the middle of your friends’ refrigerator doors for months before your wedding (and probably for long after you say, “I do,” too!).
We also offer adorable save the date postcards in addition to our selection of classic save the date cards, so we think all of this variety begs the question—which type of couple are you? Would you opt for save the date cards, postcards or magnets? Why?
Planning a wedding can feel overwhelming, but don’t worry! Wedding Paper Divas is here to help. Not only do we make it easy to personalize the elegant wedding invitations of your dreams, but we’re also happy to help you with style, etiquette, wording and more.
If you’re wondering when you should send out all of your wedding stationery from save the date cards to announcements, keep this simple timeline handy to make sure you’re on top of it all:
Save the Date Cards
- Order: Seven or more months in advance
- Mail: Six months ahead of time, or earlier for destination weddings or out of town guests
- Order: Four to six months in advance
- Mail: Two to four months before your wedding date
Thank You Cards
- Order: When you order wedding invitations
- Mail: Within two weeks of returning from your honeymoon
- Order: When you order wedding invitations
- Mail: Address the envelopes two weeks before your wedding, then ask your maid of honor to drop them in the mail the day after your wedding
Plus, Don’t Forget Your Programs, Place Cards, Menus and Accessories!
- Order these items one to two months in advance of your big day
If you have any questions about your wedding stationery, feel free to contact us by email, phone or Live Chat. We’re always thrilled to hear from you!
Have a great weekend, and happy planning from all of us at Wedding Paper Divas!
We are so excited to announce a gorgeous new addition to the Wedding Paper Divas Signature Collection! May I present to you Pocket Fold Enclosures from Envelopments! These elegant enclosures offer the perfect way to accent your stationery with color— adding drama, depth and detail.
Ordering is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Select a wedding invitation from our Signature Collection and personalize it with your information. Pocket Folds are available for invitations with 5 × 7, 5.25 × 5.25 or 4 × 9 dimensions.
- Step 2: On the envelopes options page, select the Pocket Folds that best match your invitation. Color options include Matte Brown, Black Linen, Dark Mocha, Platinum Shimmer, Champagne Shimmer, and Spring Shimmer.
- Step 3: Once you receive your order, mount your invitations on the Pocket Folds for an extra touch of luxurious style!
To learn more about this elegant new product, click here.
Looking for a little way to dress up your wedding invitations? Try adding a dash of color! Layered cards are a chic and easy way to add instant elegance to your invites and Wedding Paper Divas has a sweet selection to complement your wedding colors. And the best part is that you can create this dramatic effect with minimal effort and just a roll of double sided tape. The delight is in the details!
Vibrant Garden Signature Wedding Invitation with Spring Shimmer Layered Cards
It only takes 3 steps:
- Step 1: Select any 5 x 7 inch wedding invitation and personalize it with your information.
- Step 2: Add the layered card option to your order on the envelopes option page of the personalization process and select the color that best matches your design.
- Step 3: Your final order will include high quality cardstock to use as the base layer for your invitations.
Helpful Tidbit: Matte layered cards are available in textured Black Linen or matte Dark Mocha. Metallic layered cards are available in Platinum Shimmer, Champagne Shimmer and Spring Shimmer.
Added Bonus: Make an event of it and have your bridesmaids over for a little DIY invitation fun!
Shop all of our Layered Invitations for more ideas and inspiration.
As more and more weddings are making the move outdoors, I can’t help but gush over all of the beautiful nature-inspired stationery designs that are sprouting up.
Whether you’re looking for an invite that’s earth-friendly, seasonally themed or simply stunning, there is an abundance of unique and memorable options to fit your style, naturally. And don’t forget about color! Mother Nature provides a pretty amazing palette to pick from.
I am so smitten with the fresh, organic appeal of these designs. Which one is your favorite?
At Wedding Paper Divas, we are always asking ourselves what defines something as modern. Sure, unique colors and bold style tend to characterize our modern wedding invitations, but ultimately we think “modern” wedding stationery takes a fresh and exciting twist on something classic.
Whether it’s geometric prints, bright hues, a fresh take on floral designs or even a twist on a timeless monogram, we love the way these modern wedding invitations make a departure from the expected in an elegant new way. What’s your favorite design?
Having a “destination” wedding in or near your current residence is a hot new trend among budget savvy brides. Here at Wedding Paper Divas, we call these money-saving mavens “Localistas” since they find the best local destinations to inspire their stylish ceremonies.
If you are a Localista looking for some fresh ideas, check out a few of these local destinations. As long as it takes less than half a day to drive there, it counts in Localista territory! What a fabulous way to celebrate the city you grew up in, met in or fell in love in!
San Francisco Weddings
New York City Weddings
Wine Country Vineyard Weddings
Seaside or Beach Wedding Destinations
Vegas Wedding Destinations
With their vibrant plumage and unique charm, peacocks make the perfect inspiration for bold purple, blue and green wedding invitations. As a 2010 winter wedding trend it is sure to remind your guests of the utmost in luxury and style.
For more peacock wedding inspiration, check out yesterday’s post on peacock-themed wedding hair.
The Knot recently released a slideshow of seven top wedding cake trends to look for in the coming wedding season, and we were happy to see that many of the trends perfectly matched up with our favorite wedding stationery trends as well. Here’s a glimpse at the the luxurious looks you’re sure to see throughout 2010:
Trend: Sophisticated Monograms
Trend: Global Patterns
Trend: Dramatic Color
What’s your favorite 2010 wedding trend?
Ordering wedding invitations online can be a bit intimidating if you aren’t familiar with the high quality of Wedding Paper Divas products. We understand that you want to see and feel the thick cardstock for yourself, so we’re currently offering $1 samples for all Signature Collection items!
To order samples, click on the “Not Sure Yet? Request a Sample” link on the product pages for your favorite items.
At just $1 each, samples are a fantastic investment in guaranteeing that you’ll adore your entire stationery order! You can get started by shopping for Signature Wedding Invitations now!