At Wedding Paper Divas, we’re always working hard to bring you the very best designs in the industry, and we recently launched a gorgeous array of new save the date cards. We’re so thrilled to offer different save the date formats for every couple, and these chic new save the date magnets are no exception!
If you’re a modern couple looking for something unique (and functional!) for your save the date, check out these fresh new magnets. Which one will take the center spot on all your friends’ fridges?
Before we launched our collection of save the date magnets, they were hands-down the most popular request we got from customers. It seems like all of you have already figured out that this format offers the perfect marriage of style and function, so here’s everything else you need to know about them:
Dimensions: At 3.38″ x 4.88″ with rounded corners, the magnets are a bit smaller than our traditional save the date sizes, but they are the right shape and size to make an impact on your friends’ refrigerators (without taking over the entire space!).
Personalization: You can add photos and customize your colors, fonts and text all from weddingpaperdivas.com just like you would any of our other products.
Envelopes: Save the date magnets come with high quality white envelopes to match the design in size and shape completely free of charge.
Timeline: Just like standard save the date cards, you should send save the date magnets at least six months before your wedding date.
Sending out save the date cards is the perfect opportunity to set the tone for your special day. Want to wow your guests right off the bat? Let your save the date double as a fun keepsake with our save the date magnets! They’re unique, stylish and sure to take center stage on all your guests’ refrigerators. Have you had the chance to check out our fresh collection? Here are a few of our newest designs. Feel free to leave a comment below and let us know which one is your favorite!
Sending out save the date cards are the perfect opportunity to set the tone for your entire wedding. Whether you’re dreaming of a quaint occasion with vintage flavor or a modern affair filled with gorgeous detail, Wedding Paper Divas has an abundance of designs to perfectly portray your vision and style.
We’re so thrilled to introduce a new option to our sweet collection of save the dates—magnets! Our new save the date magnets are not only charming, but delightfully functional with magnet backing, delicious designs and elegant rounded corners. Here are a few of my favorites from the new collection which are sure to be cherished long after you say “I do.” Which is your favorite?
Some of my friends have expressed to me that they find the pressure of creating the perfect save the date cards can be too much early on in the wedding planning. When this comes up, I always suggest that they use their engagement photo shoot as an opportunity to work with their photographer to come up with some unique shots that can be the centerpiece of the save the date. After all, this makes the session a lot more fun and it gives you the opportunity to test out your photographer’s creativity before the big day.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for a fun save the date, here are some great photos that we found on the web and added into some of our favorite save the date designs.
We love photo save the date cards. We love everything about them, from the chance to get all dolled up for a photo shoot to the lasting memories you create by placing your favorite snapshots into a sweet, modern design.
We particularly love the chance to bring you some fresh ideas for your save the dates by adding new designs to our collection each week! If you’re ready to set the date, check out some of our latest additions below:
Wedding Paper Divas recently launched a line of destination save the date cards that focus on major metropolitan areas. These are a great idea if your planning with have a big city wedding with lots of out of town guests. Check out some of my favorite designs below:
Get creative with your Save the Date cards! If you’ve decided to send a photo save the date announcement, have fun with it. Whether you hire a professional photographer or decide to have a friend take your photo, here are some unique ways to send your save the dates.
1. Great for Save the Dates or Thank You cards, this photo just requires two plain t-shirts and stick-on vinyl lettering which you can get everywhere from Office Depot to various online stores. (MarthaStewart.com)
2. Another idea is to have your photo taken during certain holidays. Dress up in costumes as a bride and a groom, or dress up your pets (costumes from Buycostumes.com) for a funny and certainly unique Save the Date Card.
3. If you are lucky enough to have your proposal on film, use it in your save the date cards as a creative way to introduce friends and family to your engagement and your upcoming wedding.
Here are a few unique cards to ask that your guests save the date!
Save the date cards are your first chance to let the world know that you are getting married. They offer a sneak peek of the soon-to-be newlyweds’ style, set the tone for your entire wedding celebration and provide friends and family with important information regarding your big day. They should be joyous, stylish and seemingly effortless. One of the best ways to achieve this blend of sophistication and fun is with a photo save the date card.
To make sure that you pick the picture perfect save the date card to land that all-important spot in the middle of the refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Use a plain background. Backgrounds that are too busy tend to lose focus. Instead of choosing a photo set in front of hundreds of people at a concert, for instance, take one on an empty beach or in front of a grassy lawn.
2. Maximize your lighting. Use your flash even when taking pictures outdoors to minimize shadows and give both of you a healthy glow.
3. Dress the part. Wear coordinating, but not necessarily matching, colors. Often black and white come out the best, as in the examples below. Also, if you plan to make your photo black and white, wear a shade that contrasts with your hair–blondes really shine against brown or black, while brunettes look amazing in white.
4. Get a genuine smile. Some of the most spectacular photo cards come from intimate moments captured on film. For the best Save the Date photo, start talking to your soon-to-be spouse during the shoot, sharing inside jokes and fond memories so you can capture a genuine moment to share with friends and relatives.