Planning a summer wedding? An ice cream bar is a great idea to keep your guests cool as they dance the night away.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Check with a local ice cream shop to see if they can help cater your event
- Be sure to select a variety of classic (i.e. vanilla and chocolate) and non-traditional flavors, as well as your personal favorite
- If you want to keep a cohesive theme, choose flavors that match your color theme
- Sites like Wrap it With Us offer great ice cream bar supplies from scoopers to bowls and more
- Forget the silverware. Serve the ice cream with personalized ice cream cup spoons as shown below: