Being engaged at the holidays can be loads of fun… but it can also be a bit confusing—like when it comes to signing and addressing your holiday cards. You aren’t married yet… so how should you sign your cards? Tiny Prints, our premium cards and stationery brand has loads of chic options for your 2012 holiday card—and the tips you need to send your best at this time of year.
For your holiday cards…
- If you’ve already sent out your save the date, “The Future Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan” is a cute option. Or simply, “The Future Mr. and Mrs.” works too!
- If you want to avoid any kind of formal title and keep things a bit more casual, you can sign just your first names and leave the last name out altogether, like, “Love, Juliette and Robert”
For your return address…
- The easiest option is to skip your names altogether, and only include your address on the address labels
- Or, you can create a custom stamp with only your initials, which can be used for correspondence after “I do” too
- Again, you can include only your first names and then your address
It’s never too early to start shopping for the perfect holiday card, so head over to Tiny Prints and find your favorite design! If you’ve already taken your engagement photos, what better way to share your season’s greetings? We think none.