Traveling out of town for a wedding weekend—while completely worth the cost—can definitely add up for guests. Give your friends and family members a sweet surprise when they check into their hotel with a thoughtful welcome kit! We put this one together with a focus on the locale, none other than our beloved San Francisco.
- Local favorites to munch on, including sourdough bread, fortune cookies and Ghirardelli chocolates. Yum!
- A cute map to help them find their way around the area.
- Local magazine featuring fun things to do and sites to see while they’re in town.
- A card welcoming guests and listing out the details of the kit—this is especially cute if you write it on stationery that plays up your theme or location.
- Wrap up all your goodies in a cute box, bag, basket or tote your guests can take home.
Isn’t it cute?
If you try this idea yourself, or if you have any DIY ideas to share, send your photos to email@example.com and we’ll post them for all of our fans and followers.