Looking for a way to make your wedding stand out? DIY it! Making your own accent pieces can maximize your budget while lending a uniquely personal touch to your ceremony or reception. After all, your special day should exemplify your one-of-a-kind love. To get the most beauty for your buck, check out this fabulous (and simple) DIY wedding project—that is sure to make your ceremony or reception unforgettable.
With this easy and elegant DIY wedding project, you will ensure that each guest receives a stylish program. Add a bright confetti pouch to your pocket to guarantee a colorful and festive recessional.
What you need:
- Small gift bags
- Gift tag stickers
- Layered pocket cards
- Fill your small gift bags with confetti.
- Fold over the opening of each bag and seal with a gift tag sticker.
- Take layered pocket card and punch a hole in the top center.
- Thread ribbon through hole and tie to desired length.
- Place program and confetti pouch in layered pocket card.
- Hang layered pocket on chair corner for a stylish and effective way to distribute wedding programs.