If you are a regular reader, then you know that we love many of the DIY ideas from Martha Stewart Weddings. We particularly love these easy-to-make flower rings, which serve as great gifts for your bridal party and is a great fashion accessory for yourself!
- Purchase fabric flowers from your local craft store
- Snip the fabric flowers from their stems
- Wrap ribbon around your finger to determine the approximate length you’ll need
- Cut ribbon to size, adding about 1/4 inch for overlap
- Use a hot-glue gun to join ends together, forming a loop, and to add flowers to ribbon bands.
For more details visit Martha Stewart Weddings