I can usually be found buried in my iPhone, checking comments on Wedding Paper Divas Facebook page, or updating our Instagram feed. I spend my days pinning pretty wedding inspiration ideas, and interacting with our online fans. I love hearing from all the brides-to-be who follow our social media, especially when they share the wedding invitations they’ve chosen for their special day.
• Designs I Adore: My favorite wedding invitation is Flourish Title—I love the unique font styling. And I can’t get enough of the ultra-cute Flourish Title Save the Date card! The little tuxedo just kills me. The design nerd in me also loves our Stylish Schematic Rehearsal Dinner Invitation —how can you not love a diagram of a fork?
• Favorite Flower: I love the soft, layered look of peonies and ranunculus. They just make everything look lush and luxurious.
• Favorite Color Palette: Bright, bold colors—yellows and oranges. They make me happy.
• Dream Destination: One goal on my life list is to see Aurora Borealis —the Northern Lights. I’ve heard they are particularly spectacular from Norway, so that would be my dream destination. I’d also love to visit the Lord of the Rings movie sets in New Zealand!
• Favorite Blog Post: I love Anum’s amazing Flourish Title each week.
Angie asks… I am ready to order my wedding invitations, but I am not sure what details to include for my guests. Other than the date, time, and place, what other information should be on the invitation? Our wedding venue is a little tricky to find so I would like to give detailed directions to […]
The ever-chic team at BHLDN put together this inspiration board for us, and it perfectly captures this week’s theme of a modern wedding. Classic black and white decor and attire are accented by blush pink details and pops of silver sparkle. BHLDN Tia gown, Deco makeup, Flowers, Ballroom, Bow tie, Modern Union Wedding Invitation
We’re always inspired by the beautiful wedding dresses and decor from BHLDN, so we were thrilled when they wanted to create an inspiration board for us. Inspired by the Exquisite Love wedding invitation from The BHLDN Collection for Wedding Paper Divas, the board is pure romance. From soft hairstyles to ethereal chair banners, this is […]
Stephanie asks… I have been very torn with the decision of picking bridesmaids. I am lucky to have many wonderful friends, plus a big family. I have been in several weddings, and many of my friends are recently also just getting engaged. I would like to have a smaller wedding party, but I also don’t […]
Choosing your Save the Date card is an important part of wedding planning. After all, it is the first impression guests will have of your wedding, and provides a great moment for you to convey your personality as a couple. Today we’re sharing a few tips on how to style the perfect photo for your […]
For a winter themed wedding, we suggest finding a wedding favor that matches the season. We always enjoy when brides send their guests home at the end of the night with a sweet treat, and this DIY project helps with just that task! Whether you choose a tried-and-true family recipe, or find a recipe online, this […]