You can usually find me wrapped up in Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram perusing the most beautiful wedding photos imaginable. I enjoy finding new inspiration for brides, helping them find the best stationery to fit their wedding theme and answering any questions they have. Social media, event planning and design is my passion so I couldn’t be happier! When I’m not glued to my iPhone or laptop, you can find me at the beach or on a hike with my dog, traveling to new places and trying new foods.
• Designs I Adore: One of my favorite designs is All the Roads. I love the simplicity of the design, the typography, and the quote “All the roads led to you.” I also love our Delicate Diagonal foil stamped wedding invitation for its elegance and the fun gold confetti dots.
• Favorite Flower: My favorite flowers are pink peonies and white and pink lilies.
• Favorite Color Palette: I love yellow and greys for home décor and spring couture and also the minimalism of white and neutrals.
• Dream Destination: The Maldives. The water is breathtaking, and I couldn’t imagine anything sweeter than relaxing in a hut overlooking the clear blue ocean.
• Favorite Blog Post: Ask Etta: Engagement Ring Etiquette. I had so much fun researching engagement ring etiquette and exploring the differences from early traditions to modern day ring shopping.
Did you know DIY printable table cards are available on Wedding Paper Divas? They’re the perfect way to tie your theme into your reception, and the best part is that they’re oh-so-easy to create. We love seeing the creative ways in which brides incorporate the cards into their table designs! We’re sharing a few of our favorite ways […]
Brittany Asks… To cut costs, I would like to have only the people listed on my wedding invitations attend my wedding. Is there a way to suggest that plus-ones are prohibited without seeming tacky? Also, what is the most polite way to say “no children” or “adults only” and where do we state this? Etta […]
This week is all about the light and bright, Pantone Lemon Zest. This color will cheer you up and pairs nicely with white, grey, or even lavender. Here are some yellow wedding invitations to inspire you for your Spring wedding. What colors will you be using for your Spring wedding?
Judy Asks… What is the appropriate way to address an invitation to a widow? Do you use the husband’s name? One of my guests has been widowed several years and is now dating—the other is VERY recently widowed. Etta Says… Thanks for writing in, as we know this can be a difficult topic to address. […]
This week we are swooning over destination weddings and the tranquility that comes along with them. If you are getting your passport ready and preparing for a romantic and faraway wedding then you will love these destination wedding invitations. Where are you planning your destination wedding?
It all starts with those three little words, “I love you.” And according to our data, it looks like it doesn’t take long to fall in love. The journey to your very special day includes many milestones and memories along the way and every couple progresses at different times. Find out how your engagement and […]