On a typical day, I am collaborating on fun and creative projects with bloggers, event planners, photographers or other artists, all of who never fail to inspire me through their work!
• Designs I Adore: Lively Bouquet. I can’t get enough of these vibrant watercolor florals!
• Favorite Flower: I don’t have one favorite in particular, but I adore the eclectic and colorful aesthetic that a plentiful garden has to offer. However, if I HAD to choose, it would probably be garden roses, ranunculus or peonies.
• Favorite Color Palette: Any shade of pink puts a smile on my face. Pink has the rare ability to be universally feminine while staying sophisticated and timeless.
• Dream Destination: Either England or Scotland (to visit relatives) or the south of France.
• Favorite Blog Post: Wedding Stationery: Cake Pop Inspiration. I worked with the amazingly talented Lauren from Sweet Lauren Cakes. She crafted exquisite artistry through her cake pops which were inspired by our stationery designs.
We are so excited to share this adorable Valentine’s Day bridal shower gift box that Gillian from A Coastal Bride photographed and created. Whether using this cute box as a bridal shower gift favor for your guests, or sending it in addition to a bridal shower invitation, it is sure to make your guests excited […]
We are thrilled to share this whimsical bridal shower, coordinated and styled by the lovely Shannon of Bottle Pop Party Co. The talented Hudson Nichols captured incredible details like gorgeous flower crowns from Fresh Designs, a stunning cake by Princess of Persia and one of our fun bridal shower games. Shannon was inspired to create this […]
We couldn’t be more excited to share this completely magical winter wedding inspiration shoot, which was beautifully captured by Delbarr Moradi and coordinated and styled by Going Lovely. The shoot was inspired after our “Fabled Love” invitation suite by BHLDN and included coordinating wedding napkins and elegant coasters, to complete the whimsical theme. For more […]
We adore this classic yet ethereal engagement shoot in San Francisco, captured by Em the Gem and styled by A & B Creative. Since the couple is having a city hall wedding this winter, they also used the shoot as an opportunity to capture their save the dates and invitations as well. For more gorgeous […]
With Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) approaching, Gillian from Coastal Bride shares these simple yet completely chic place setting ideas for the holiday. Hi everyone! I’m Gillian from Coastal Bride, a Charleston, SC, based wedding blog. I am so excited to be sharing some fun Thanksgiving table-scape DIY’s with you today. Each of these place settings are […]
The lovely Rebekah of A and B Creative designed a dreamy rose gold wedding inspiration board, inspired by the romantic colors of fall. We adore how this is a unique and magical take on the “typical” fall colors. With elements of rose gold (including our rose gold foil invitation suites), paired with organic and natural […]