These delicious treats are perfect for a bridal shower, or as fun wedding favors. Similar to a cake pop, these tasty marshmallow bites are the best of both worlds. If you love affordable DIY projects, look no further.
Cake pops are a popular choice, but they can be a bit time consuming to make. Why not ‘cheat’ and make marshmallow ‘pops’ instead? They look very cute tied up, and are easy to transport to any event.
Bonus: You don’t have to worry about marshmallows breaking in the car ride to the venue.
What you’ll need:
- Gift tags (I used the Print My Design option on WPD)
- Colorful straws
- Melted Chocolate
- Decorations – I used mini marshmallows and sprinkles
- Cellophane bags
- Twine, lace, or ribbon to tie the bags
- Stick the marshmallows onto the top portion of the straws.
- Dip the top marshmallow into warm, melted chocolate and then add the decorations. Tip: Stand them upright to properly set/cool.
- Place the pops in the cellophane bags, tie with ribbon, and attach the custom gift tags.
There you have it. Easy, inexpensive and oh-so-delicious (I had to do some quality and taste control of course!) party favors that every guest will enjoy.